We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. Online Banking Transfer, Cheque Payment and Cash on Self Pick-up.
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.